Motovis is an innovative technology company that develops advanced AI embedded on automotive chips to provide autonomous driving products and solutions. Motovis has successfully deployed full-stack autonomous driving software and hardware systems, including parking + cruising, in-cabin + out-cabin, forward-camera + surround-camera, and standardized + customized. Motovis optimizes AI algorithms to run efficiently on various mainstream semi-conductor platforms. The solutions incorporate precise environmental perception and vehicle localization, multi-sensor fusion, path planning, and vehicle control to achieve different levels of autonomous driving. Motovis products are developed in accordance with automotive engineering standards and mass produced for both passenger and commercial vehicles.
Automatic Parking Assist (APA) and L2+ cruising products for passenger vehicles achieved mass production in GAC and SAIC and other first-tier OEMs.
• Commercial vehicle ADAS products achieved mass production in Shaanxi Heavy Truck, Dongfeng Motor and other first-tier OEMs.
• Launched Integrated Cruising and Parking Domain Controller Platform.
• Completed series C financing from strategic investor Continental, other well-known financial investors including GP Capital, Hygoal Capital etc.
The products achieved mass production on first-tier passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles.
• The market share of M-shield active safety products exceeded 70%.
• Auto Parking Assist (APA), Auto Valet Parking (AVP), and Integrated Cruising-Parking Domain Controllers obtained new orders for pre-assembly mass production from first-tier OEMs.
• Lane departure warning (LDW) + Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and automatic emergency braking (AEB) products achieved mass production.
• Completed several hundreds of millions RMB series B financing.
Automatic Parking Assist (APA), Automatic Valet Parking (AVP) won new orders for pre-installed production from first-tier OEMs.
• M-shield active safety products (Front view ADAS, Driver State Monitoring (DSM), Blind Spot Detection (BSD) - three in one) achieved mass production in key customers.
• Lane departure warning (LDW) + Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) won pre-assembly mass production orders from first-tier commercial vehicle OEMs.
• Completed series A2 financing with total amount approximately one hundred million RMB
Launched the new generation of multi-sensor integrated Auto Valet Parking system (AVP).
• Launched the active safety solution "M-shield" for commercial vehicles.
• Professor Richard Hartley, a fellow of the Australian Academy of Science, joined as Chief Scientific Adviser.
• Completed series A1 financing.
Launched Auto Parking Assist system (APA) based on surround view and ultrasonic.
• ADAS Front view products were the first to achieve pre-installed mass production in the domestic first-tier OEMs of passenger vehicles.
Successfully developed the second-generation of embedded vehicle-level ADAS product based on deep learning.
• Completed ten million USD Series A financing.
Launched the first-generation of embedded vehicle-level ADAS prototype based on deep learning.
• The team ranked No.1 in a number of international algorithm competitions related to autonomous driving.
Dr. Yu Zhenghua served as Vice President of BOCOM Smart Network Technologies Inc., Senior Researcher of National Information and Communications Technology Australia (NICTA), Senior Researcher in University of New South Wales, etc. As a serial entrepreneur, he has industrial experience in video artificial intelligence for over ten years and his company was listed in China’s A-share market successfully. He has rich experience to apply algorithms to production and engineering, and intelligent video analysis systems researched and developed under his leadership has found applications in World Expo, National Day Parade and other major national events. He was in charge of many projects in national science and technology support and 863 projects, and has won prizes like the First Prize of Shanghai Science and Technology Progress Award. Furthermore, he is the inventor of more than 30 patents of the United States, China and Australia.
Dr. Chunhua Shen worked in the Computer Vision Group at the Canberra Laboratory of NICTA for nearly 6 years before 2011. At present, he is mainly engaged in the research of statistical machine learning and computer vision. Dr. Chunhua Shen is an internationally renowned expert in the field of machine learning and computer vision and his team ranks top in many international competitions of deep learning algorithms. He has published more than 220 papers in important international academic journals and conferences, of which more than 100 papers were published in the top conferences such as CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NIPS, ICML, and TPAMI.
Mr. Wang Xuehai has worked in leading technology enterprises for 22 years, such as Ambiqmicro, u-blox, Atmel, STMicro, etc. and served as Business Director of Ambiq micro in greater China and other posts. He has been engaged in business development and management in China Mainland and Taiwan for many years. In the last decade, he has led the start-up technology companies to lay business foundation successfully in China, make a breakthrough quickly in the market and establish a leading position in the business. He is familiar with the market and ecosystem of core chip, automotive electronics and intelligent hardware as well as the upstream and downstream industrial chain. Graduating from Southeast University and Sauder Business School, University of British Columbia, he has degrees in Bachelor of Electronic Engineering and MBA.
Mr. Lu Yingming is the Co-founder and Chairman of INTRON, a listed company on Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Ltd. and a leading provider of automotive electronic solutions in China, providing complete solutions of new energy, body control, safety and power transmission systems for automobiles. Its automotive battery management system (BMS), vehicle control unit (VCU), motor control unit (MCU) and other product solutions take the leading positions in the market. Mr. Lu Yingming is an expert in business operation and strategy implementation. He graduated from Shanghai Jiaotong University and China Europe International Business School with the bachelor degree of engineering and EMBA degree.
Mr. Chen Changyi is the Co-founder and CEO of INTRON, a listed company on Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Ltd. and a leading provider of automotive electronic solutions in China, providing complete solutions of new energy, body control, safety and power transmission systems for automobiles. Its automotive battery management system (BMS), vehicle control unit (VCU), motor control unit (MCU) and other product solutions take the leading positions in the market. As an expert in automotive electronics market, he has been engaged in Chinese automotive electronics for 17 years and has participated in and promoted the rapid development of automobile electronization and new energy orientation in China and he excels at product strategic planning and business development.